- In-house infrastructure for CMM design, Manufacturing, Software development and Application support to provide homogeneous solutions.
- Integrated design features like thermally stable materials, Vibration dampers and online temperature compensation to overcome the variation in temperature, dust level, vibrations, light intensity, etc. in shop floor environment.
- The special granite construction ensures same coefficients of expansion for different machine parts.
- Reduced thermal sensitivity by fixing the gold plated metallic scales from Renishaw on the granite itself.
- CNC controllers with I++ protocol to enable customers to tailor the machine with different software applications
- Provides complete library of probing options from global leaders to include Touch trigger, Non-contact & continuous scanning probes along with Laser scanners and probe with very low measuring force (<10 gm)
- 3D Measurement for In-line production (ArMax)
- Power train
- Sheet metal & BIW
PRECI 3D CMM
|Model||6 – 4 – 5||12 – 4 – 5|
|Maximum Permissible Error.
ISO I0360 – 2 MPR [μm], L[mm] –
|MPE 5+ L/200||MPE 5+ L/200|
|Max 3D Pos. Speed [mm/s]||700||700|
|Max 3D Pos.Accel. [mm/s2]||1200||1200|
|Ambient Temperature [C]||16 – 36|
|Temperature Gradients||[C/h], [c/24h] [c/m]||[C/h], [5C/24h] [2C/m]|
|Humidity [%]||50 – 70|
|Vibration Level||30/mm/s2 1 to 10 hz
15 mm/s2 From 10 to 20 hz
50 mm/s2 From 20 to 100 hz
|Power [V], [hz]||230v 50 Hz|